|Thirteen Things about Tina Gerow
– 13 Jobs I Don’t Think I Would Enjoy –
1. Anything in the realm of accountant, CPA, tax preparer. Just not my thing.
2. Sanitation worker. They have my appreciation for doing what they do – I just don’t want to do it.
3. Anyone working with reptiles – ICK!
4. Humane Society worker. I just could not look at all those little fuzzy faces every day and not bring home ten or twenty. We already have some – we can’t do more.
5. 911 Operator. I’m not sure I could stay emotionally distant from all the calls that come in. It would be a tough job for me.
6. Most of the jobs on the show Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe. I love the show, but realize I’m too much of a wimp to do all those jobs…lol.
7. Doctor or nurse. If it’s my kiddo or family, I can deal with all the blood and bodily fluids when needed, but in general, I don’t think I would be too good at those.
8. Crime Scene cleanup. Nuff said.
9. Telemarketer. I HATE getting those calls, so couldn’t inflict them on someone else.
10. The people that clean out the cages at the zoo.
11. Lobbyist or anything political. I’m too “say it like it is” to deal with political double talk on whatever side of the fence.
12. Someone who does body waxing.
13. Tattoo artist. Okay, so I can’t draw worth beans, but even if I could, it’s not like there are do overs in this job…lol.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!View More Thursday Thirteen Participants